We at Foot First have been studying feet for over 20 years. They may be just feet to you ...but to us, they are our world! We want you to be an ambassador of our brand so we want to offer you 20% off
Do you want to walk that extra mile.....The ComfortLast Cushioning Full Length orthotic provides the ultimate comfort. The shock absorbing gel at the heel will soften the impact of each step.
The foam will soften and extend through use, molding around your foot to give you the best possible support! It will help with metatarsal, heel, arch and foot pain. If you're a keen walker or jogger, it will give you that extra support you need.
The ComfortLast can be moved to different shoes to suit your activity.
The anatomically contoured shape incorporates an arch support and heel cradle for enhanced comfort. Ideal for all-day comfort in any dress, casual or athletic shoe or increased support while walking or jogging.
Maximum cushioning and full support
Shock absorbing insoles have gel at the heel to absorb the shock of each step. Plush VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology throughout. The anti-microbial top fabric reduces heat in the foot and also friction. These orthotics are full length, so the total foot makes contact with the cushioning. The orthoticsc can be changed from shoe to shoe depending on the activity required
The anatomically contoured shape incorporates an arch support and heel cradle for added comfort. ComfortLast can be used in any dress, casual or athletic shoe or increased support while walking or jogging.
More information on the ComfortLast:
- Maximum cushioning and full support
- They include gel at the heel to absorb the impact of each step
- Plush VCT® Variable cushioning Technology throughout
- Foam softens and conforms to the foot as you settle into them
- Contoured shape with arch support and heel cradle
- The top layer is heat and friction reducing
- They are a full length support
- No problem to move from shoe to shoe depending on your activity