We at Foot First have been studying feet for over 20 years. They may be just feet to you ...but to us, they are our world! We want you to be an ambassador of our brand so we want to offer you 20% off
Maximum Cushioning, Full Support. The ProTech Full-Length Orthotics are a medical-grade foot support with a firm but flexible support shell, built-in arch support and heel cradle for motion control. Double layer, shock-absorbing cushioning for enhanced comfort. A PORON® Cushion heel pad further cushions and protects at the heel.
An ideal orthotic insert for preventing and alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate pronation, sore/aching feet and other common foot conditions. Increases stability and comfort in casual, athletic and work shoes.
- Strong, medical-grade foot support with firm but flexible arch support and heel cradle
- Dual-layer, shock absorbing foam
- Heat and friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
- PORON® Cushioning heel pad
- Increases support and stability
- Enhances comfort
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required