We at Foot First have been studying feet for over 20 years. They may be just feet to you ...but to us, they are our world! We want you to be an ambassador of our brand so we want to offer you 20% off
The Pinnacle Maxx Full Length Orthotic is the same design as our pinnacle model but offers a firmer support shell and a deeper heel cradle to stabilize foot motion. The mildly angled heel platform protects the heel with every step. Ideal if you're constantly on your feet.
Ideal for controlling foot motion in roomier shoes for athletic, casual, work and dress purposes.
Helps combat common foot conditions such overpronation, plantar fasciitis, foot/arch pain, ankle and knee pain, shin splints and muscle cramps.
The firmer foot arch support is designed for increased stability. The exterior heel platform is angled for even greater control. VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology provides controlled cushioning with a soft feel. Dual-layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base. The anti-microbial fabric is used to reduce heat and friction. These full length orthotics can be changed from shoe to shoe depending on the activity.
The Pinnacle Maxx is the correct orthotic to use for several painful foot conditions suuch as moderate over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, heel or arch pain and discomfort. These can be the solution to your foot problems.
To explain how the orthotics / arch support work
- Firmer foot arch support for increased stability
- The slight angle in the exterior heel platform allows greater motion control
- VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- They have a double layer of cushioning
- The anti-microbial top fabric reduces heat and friction
- The Pinnacle Maxx are full length and can be changed from shoe to shoe depending on your needs